Sunday, June 30, 2013

Organization

Creating  a schedule to keep you on track is always a good idea!
Following Ana Boot Camp, I've created a week of foods to keep me under my calorie limit. This makes me feel more safe with what I can eat and what I can't.

                                                                          
 
Is it bad that I'm getting truly giddy about Ana Boot Camp? Although I am going shopping later today, I feel like its going to be extremely awkward, as I live with my dad and he only really buys prepackaged shove in the microwave kind of food. I'm going to tell him I'm going on a diet... Which I am, just a unorthodox method of one. I think he'll accept my diet because he is definitely on the side of smaller Megan, but he's also not dumb... I'm afraid he'll ask me about the amount of calories I'll intake and shit like that.. but damn if it won't stop me from becoming the beautiful new me!

No comments:

Post a Comment