Sunday, June 30, 2013

Starting ABC

Ana Boot Camp or ABC diet is an extreme low calorie pro-anorexia diet normally lasting 50 days. It contains 5 fast days during which the dieter is strictly not allowed to consume any calories. The rest of the days allow between 100-800 calories to take in.


I want to warn everyone that Ana Boot Camp is not a healthy way to loose weight, but anyone who is Ana's best friend, you're aware that starving works.

I will be starting ABC tomorrow on the 1st, along side an abs work out.  This challenge is a simple light work out program to help tighten your stomach, it is a 30 day program but I intend to continue with the program until my 50 days of Boot Camp are up.


Anyone who would like to join me with my path to beauty, please feel free to contact me through email, we can do this together. I would actually love a buddy to this with, so I don't break down my walls... I intend to post everyday if not at least twice a week. If your not sure about the ABC diet, I'm glad to help you all understand how I react to this and how hard it is to keep the weight off afterwards.

Stay Strong, You will reach your goals.

2 comments:

  1. necesito ayuda urgente, soy modelo en crecimiento y no puedo bajar de peso de ninguna forma. estoy desesperada

    ReplyDelete